From a Long Island iced tea to a white Russian we reveal which drinks have the highest number of calories. A recent study claimed that the beer belly is a myth adding “there is no scientific evidence to support the assertion that beer causes weight gain”. The UK’s public health minister, Anna Soubry, recently revealed […]
A nudist resort in Pennsylvania is preparing to host its annual “Bare Beach Beer Bash” where nudity is not only encouraged, it’s required. For just US$18 guests to the Sunny Rest Resort’s beer festival will be able to enjoy an unlimited supply of beer from local craft breweries, but only if your arrive in the […]
- Got a Beer Belly? Get in Shape for the Naked Beer Festival
- Your Beer A Craft Beer, Or Just Pretending? This App Will Tell You
- Save money. You only need one shaped beer glass. Here’s why
- Florida Bill Would Force Craft Breweries To Sell Beer To Distributors Then Buy It Back
- This sucks. Dumb new proposed FDA rule has brewers in uproar
The Russian Government plans to invest up to RUB30bn ($1bn) for the development of wine industry in the recently annexed Crimean and Caucasian regions. The investment plans are set to receive approval at an upcoming meeting of the Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev-led government, reported Decanter. Crimea currently has vineyards in 31,000ha in the region that […]
2014 MicroLiquor Spirit Awards MicroLiquor Spirit Awards sponsored by Flowdesign is the world’s first spirits competition for small brands. The MicroLiquor Awards are unique in that entry to the competition is tailored exclusively to small and emerging brands in the marketplace. To be eligible, liquor brands must currently sell less than 50,000 9-liter cases. Entry Form: MicroLiquor […]
- Fast and Furious Tour Through Faith and Flower Downtown LA
- Time To Swap Vinegar For Lime Juice In Your Cocktail
- 2014 MicroLiquor Spirit Awards – Now Accepting Entrants
- Could single grain Scotch become as popular as single malt?
- Corsair Named ‘Distillery of the Year’ by the American Distilling Institute
(Reuters) – Italian drinks group Davide Campari has agreed to buy Fratelli Averna in a deal valuing the Sicilian spirits company that makes Averna, Italy’s second best-selling bitter, at 103.75 million euros ($143 million).
When the days grow shorter and the air gets crisp, it’s time to gather with friends for hot drinks and winter cocktails that’ll put a rosy glow on your chilly cheeks. In Winter Cocktails, María del Mar Sacasa and Tara Striano share more than 50 recipes for cold-weather cocktails and mixed beverages, including mulled ciders, hot toddies, wine drinks, […]
- Winter Cocktails: Recipes For Those Chilly Winter Days
- Whiskey Women: Story Of How Women Saved Bourbon, Scotch & Irish Whisky
- Your beer and wine home life just got easier
- ‘The Audacity of Hops’: The Craft Beer Revolution One Sip At A Time
- Cool book ‘The Drunken Botanist’ Takes A Garden Tour Of The Liquor Cabinet
EVENT PARTNERS INCLUDE ZACHYS, RIEDEL AND WINE BAR VIN SUR VINGTThe sun-kissed coasts and slopes of balmy wine growing regions around the world will lap up against the shores of Manhattan in June when La Nuit En Rosé makes its grand debut in New York City. The brainchild of wine entrepreneur Pierrick Bouquet, La Nuit […]
- Get Tix for the Museum of the American Cocktail’s Spirited Revolución!
- Weezer & The Cure Headline Napa Valley BottleRock Festival
- Napa Val Gals and Guys visit the Hills of Beverly
- Museum of the American Cocktail Announces 1st Lecture in L.A.
- Taste Some of the World’s Finest Rosés at La Nuit En Rosé Gala Event in NYC