A business owner in Oklahoma is trying to get a liquor license to serve alcohol at his gun range. But is mixing booze and bullets a good idea? Co-owner of Wilshire Guns Jeff Swanson said, “We wanted to build a place where […] you could come in, shoot, enjoy the retail area and then go […]
- “a woman walks into a bar…” but this time it’s a supermarket!
- Booze & Bullets? Oklahoma Gun Range Owner Applies for Liquor License
- Forensic Artist Rebuilds Crystal Head Vodka Skull. Must See!
- 5 Kentucky Derby Horses Reimagined As Bourbon Cocktails
- “a woman walks into a bar…” for SoFAB’s Inaugural event…a gin tasting at Dominick’s
Have you ever needed to order a beer in Chinese, calculate the required number of kegs for a party or track down a particular craft beer on tap? You will be pleased to know that there is an app to solve all of these beer related problems, and then some. Whether you are a real […]
The Russian Government plans to invest up to RUB30bn ($1bn) for the development of wine industry in the recently annexed Crimean and Caucasian regions. The investment plans are set to receive approval at an upcoming meeting of the Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev-led government, reported Decanter. Crimea currently has vineyards in 31,000ha in the region that […]
2014 MicroLiquor Spirit Awards MicroLiquor Spirit Awards sponsored by Flowdesign is the world’s first spirits competition for small brands. The MicroLiquor Awards are unique in that entry to the competition is tailored exclusively to small and emerging brands in the marketplace. To be eligible, liquor brands must currently sell less than 50,000 9-liter cases. Entry Form: MicroLiquor […]
- Time To Swap Vinegar For Lime Juice In Your Cocktail
- 2014 MicroLiquor Spirit Awards – Now Accepting Entrants
- Could single grain Scotch become as popular as single malt?
- Corsair Named ‘Distillery of the Year’ by the American Distilling Institute
- Kentucky Distillers Applaud Bourbon Barrel Tax Reinvestment Credit
(Reuters) – Italian drinks group Davide Campari has agreed to buy Fratelli Averna in a deal valuing the Sicilian spirits company that makes Averna, Italy’s second best-selling bitter, at 103.75 million euros ($143 million).
When the days grow shorter and the air gets crisp, it’s time to gather with friends for hot drinks and winter cocktails that’ll put a rosy glow on your chilly cheeks. In Winter Cocktails, María del Mar Sacasa and Tara Striano share more than 50 recipes for cold-weather cocktails and mixed beverages, including mulled ciders, hot toddies, wine drinks, […]
- Winter Cocktails: Recipes For Those Chilly Winter Days
- Whiskey Women: Story Of How Women Saved Bourbon, Scotch & Irish Whisky
- Your beer and wine home life just got easier
- ‘The Audacity of Hops’: The Craft Beer Revolution One Sip At A Time
- Cool book ‘The Drunken Botanist’ Takes A Garden Tour Of The Liquor Cabinet
EVENT PARTNERS INCLUDE ZACHYS, RIEDEL AND WINE BAR VIN SUR VINGTThe sun-kissed coasts and slopes of balmy wine growing regions around the world will lap up against the shores of Manhattan in June when La Nuit En Rosé makes its grand debut in New York City. The brainchild of wine entrepreneur Pierrick Bouquet, La Nuit […]