The ETF Managers Group and Spirited Funds recently rolled out a first-of-its-kind ETF that targets companies that produce alcoholic beverages. The Spirited Funds/ETFMG Whiskey & Spirits ETF covers publicly traded companies across the globe that are engaged in the production of whiskey and/or spirits. According to the prospectus, the initial universe of Index constituents consists […]
- Hey, guess what ‘unlimited’ stuff you can now bring back from Cuba!
- Love whisky? Play the market? A Whiskey & Spirits ETF for ya
- A room of my own. Room 31 that is…my secret bar in Eagle Rock
- Ahoy! Cocktails to help you Talk Like a Pirate! Arrr, 9/19!
- Well, this will be fun! Top L.A. bartenders compete monthly at Terrine!
Oh, how I love this place! If you love beer – is that a real question?! – then you must make it to Naja’s Place in Redondo Beach for the IPA fest starting May 18th-25th! AND Keeping in the theme of dank, San Diego’s Modern Times Brewery recently awarded Naja’s its prestigious Grand Champion of […]
- Getting the dank on at Naja’s Place 8th Annual IPA Festival
- Ready for Vaginal Beer? No? Then maybe Belly Button Beer is for you.
- Here’s how beer can prevent Dementia & Parkinson’s
- Yup, Lululemon’s makin’ beer to go with downward facing dog!
- You can go home again. Pabst to brew beer again in Milwaukee
Urban Exposure…Bringing the California wine country to the City… This event is dedicated to showcasing the wines of over 60 high-quality, limited-production, commercial winemakers who are making under 1500 cases per year from all over California. We are thrilled to be holding this year’s Festival in the historic, art deco Wiltern Theater in mid-city Los Angeles. These small-lot wines […]
- Hey, the Garagiste Wine Festival this Saturday at the Wiltern!
- Sublime, Magical Sauternes. Sadly Underappreciated. Fix that!
- We love this guy so he’s excused for launching another celebrity wine
- Yes, wine made intentionally to add ice. Thank you, Diane Keaton
- Up for a tour of Black & Latino-owned wineries in Napa & Sonoma?
If you drink this, will it make you a great hockey player? Maybe. Available in Ontario, Alberta & Manitoba NIAGARA, ON, Sept. 20, 2016 /CNW/ – Wayne Gretzky and Andrew Peller Limited are proud to introduce the first ever Wayne Gretzky No. 99 ‘Red Cask’ Canadian Whisky. Made with locally-sourced grains that are individually distilled, matured […]
Maker of Remy Martin cognac and Cointreau liqueur also hands investors 20% dividend increase. Remy Cointreau has posted higher-than-expected annual profit, despite a difficult year in China, saying it will accelerate a drive to sell higher-priced spirits to boost profit margins, sending its shares up to 8 per cent higher. The maker of Remy Martin […]
When the days grow shorter and the air gets crisp, it’s time to gather with friends for hot drinks and winter cocktails that’ll put a rosy glow on your chilly cheeks. In Winter Cocktails, María del Mar Sacasa and Tara Striano share more than 50 recipes for cold-weather cocktails and mixed beverages, including mulled ciders, hot toddies, wine drinks, […]
- Winter Cocktails: Recipes For Those Chilly Winter Days
- Whiskey Women: Story Of How Women Saved Bourbon, Scotch & Irish Whisky
- Your beer and wine home life just got easier
- ‘The Audacity of Hops’: The Craft Beer Revolution One Sip At A Time
- Cool book ‘The Drunken Botanist’ Takes A Garden Tour Of The Liquor Cabinet
TERRINE DEBUTS VERSUS ON SEPTEMBER 20, A NEW MONTHLY GUEST BARTENDER SERIES FEATURING MASHUPS WITH LOS ANGELES’ BEST BAR TALENT Once a month, Head Bartender Ryan Wainwright will challenge the city’s finest barkeeps to a cocktail duel, enlisting their help in building one-night-only menus of ingredient-driven drinks WHAT: Beginning Tuesday, September 20, 2016, […]