There’s a persistent myth that different types of booze – tequila, bourbon, beer, Jägermeister, etc. – affects your buzz differently. Not true. Perhaps the myth has an overriding psychological effect and people adopt the mythological behavior of said booze, but it’s all in your head. Yeah, I know, you swear you act all crazy when […]
Another item you didn’t know you needed. No, it’s not a dildo. If you’re a devoted beer lover, then this thingamajig is for you. It’s a portable handheld device called, UltraBeer, that you stick into your glass of beer for a couple of seconds in order to create micro bubbles – “repeat as often as desired or […]
- Want to give your beer better head? There’s a thingamajig for that.
- Getting the dank on at Naja’s Place 8th Annual IPA Festival
- Ready for Vaginal Beer? No? Then maybe Belly Button Beer is for you.
- Here’s how beer can prevent Dementia & Parkinson’s
- Yup, Lululemon’s makin’ beer to go with downward facing dog!
Lick the wine bottle to catch every drip of your vintage Burgundy? Lick no more. Some clever inventor, biophysicist Daniel Perlman, designed a wine bottle with just a little nick in the rim. That’s IT. And voila! No drips. Let’s hope some innovative bottle maker decides to manufacture this much needed wine bottle. Hurry Hurry!
- Can’t bear to lose one drop of wine?
- Napa Valley Vintners Tasting “Through the Lens of the Lens of the Glass”
- So you think you know your fine wine? Think again. It could be counterfeit
- Hey, the Garagiste Wine Festival this Saturday at the Wiltern!
- Sublime, Magical Sauternes. Sadly Underappreciated. Fix that!
Channing Tatum now has his own potato vodka called Born & Bred distilled by Grand Teton Distillery in Idaho. What’s it made with? ”It’s a smooth 80-proof drink that’s made from glacial water, Idaho potatoes, and Tatum’s sweat.” I’ll take a case. “CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE FOR MISCHIEF”~ slogan on Born and Bred bottle
- Get ready to Par-tay! “Magic Mike” launches another much-needed vodka!
- Celeb Booze News: Sammy Hagar & Adam Levine Launch Tequila & Mezcal Blend
- What’ll you bid for rare Donald Trump Single Malt Whisky?
- Celeb booze news! Wayne Gretzky scores with his own whisky!
- Huzzahs to Canada for the Best Whiskey in the World 2016!
Hoping they make beautiful music together, rockers Sammy Hagar, of Cabo Wabo Tequila fame, and Adam Levine of Maroon 5, blended tequila and mezcal to concoct a new brand new agave spirit, Santo Puro Mezquila. It should be available everywhere just about now! Give it a shot!
When the days grow shorter and the air gets crisp, it’s time to gather with friends for hot drinks and winter cocktails that’ll put a rosy glow on your chilly cheeks. In Winter Cocktails, María del Mar Sacasa and Tara Striano share more than 50 recipes for cold-weather cocktails and mixed beverages, including mulled ciders, hot toddies, wine drinks, […]
- Winter Cocktails: Recipes For Those Chilly Winter Days
- Whiskey Women: Story Of How Women Saved Bourbon, Scotch & Irish Whisky
- Your beer and wine home life just got easier
- ‘The Audacity of Hops’: The Craft Beer Revolution One Sip At A Time
- Cool book ‘The Drunken Botanist’ Takes A Garden Tour Of The Liquor Cabinet
2017 ¡Latin Food Fest! Los Angeles America’s largest annual Hispanic culinary celebration, ¡Latin Food Fest!, takes place March 24-25, adjacent the Santa Monica Pier (1550 Pacific Coast Hwy, Santa Monica, 90401). The 2017 action-packed line-up features tastings, a celeb chef dinner, parties and workshops. The signature event, Gran Tasting, is an all-inclusive tasting festival. Guests pay […]