Taste on Melrose‘s new Spring/Summer cocktails are so beautiful they would not be out of place as an accessory for this gorgeous Alexander McQueen dress! Sometimes beauty is only skin deep but these cocktails are not just a pretty face. They are delicious, refreshing warm-day sippers created by […]
Oh, how I love this place! If you love beer – is that a real question?! – then you must make it to Naja’s Place in Redondo Beach for the IPA fest starting May 18th-25th! AND Keeping in the theme of dank, San Diego’s Modern Times Brewery recently awarded Naja’s its prestigious Grand Champion of […]
- Getting the dank on at Naja’s Place 8th Annual IPA Festival
- Ready for Vaginal Beer? No? Then maybe Belly Button Beer is for you.
- Here’s how beer can prevent Dementia & Parkinson’s
- Yup, Lululemon’s makin’ beer to go with downward facing dog!
- You can go home again. Pabst to brew beer again in Milwaukee
The Grands Crus de Bordeaux wine tasting of the 2013 vintage rolled into the Fairmont Miramar hotel and, even though the 2013 vintage got a bad rap, the place was packed. There were over 70 Châteaux pouring and that, dear reader, is daunting for this wino who swallows and doesn’t spit, which I find disgusting […]
- Sublime, Magical Sauternes. Sadly Underappreciated. Fix that!
- We love this guy so he’s excused for launching another celebrity wine
- Yes, wine made intentionally to add ice. Thank you, Diane Keaton
- Up for a tour of Black & Latino-owned wineries in Napa & Sonoma?
- Stars of Pinot 2015 Wine Tasting Coming Up 8/19
Ok, so Jim Murray, of Whisky Bible fame, released his 13th annual guide in November and, believe me, we were all surprised by his pick for this year’s top dog: 90-proof Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye! While I’m a proud Canadian, Crown Royal isn’t the first rye that comes to mind when you’re looking for […]
Maker of Remy Martin cognac and Cointreau liqueur also hands investors 20% dividend increase. Remy Cointreau has posted higher-than-expected annual profit, despite a difficult year in China, saying it will accelerate a drive to sell higher-priced spirits to boost profit margins, sending its shares up to 8 per cent higher. The maker of Remy Martin […]
When the days grow shorter and the air gets crisp, it’s time to gather with friends for hot drinks and winter cocktails that’ll put a rosy glow on your chilly cheeks. In Winter Cocktails, María del Mar Sacasa and Tara Striano share more than 50 recipes for cold-weather cocktails and mixed beverages, including mulled ciders, hot toddies, wine drinks, […]
- Winter Cocktails: Recipes For Those Chilly Winter Days
- Whiskey Women: Story Of How Women Saved Bourbon, Scotch & Irish Whisky
- Your beer and wine home life just got easier
- ‘The Audacity of Hops’: The Craft Beer Revolution One Sip At A Time
- Cool book ‘The Drunken Botanist’ Takes A Garden Tour Of The Liquor Cabinet
Celebrating Spain’s most famous wine region and culinary culture, the inaugural Rioja Wine & Tapas Festival will feature over 40 top winemakers and 25 notable U.S. chefs. Come experience everything Rioja has to offer, including creative tapas, a gallery of jamones, morcilla from top chefs, a cheese cave, reserve wine tastings, seminars, and more. Rioja […]