DEARBORN, MI – July 19, 2016: Ford Motor Company is teaming up with Jose Cuervo to explore the use of the tequila producer’s agave plant byproduct to develop more sustainable bioplastics to employ in Ford vehicles. Ford and Jose Cuervo are testing the bioplastic for use in vehicle interior and exterior components such as wiring […]
Oh, how I love this place! If you love beer – is that a real question?! – then you must make it to Naja’s Place in Redondo Beach for the IPA fest starting May 18th-25th! AND Keeping in the theme of dank, San Diego’s Modern Times Brewery recently awarded Naja’s its prestigious Grand Champion of […]
- Getting the dank on at Naja’s Place 8th Annual IPA Festival
- Ready for Vaginal Beer? No? Then maybe Belly Button Beer is for you.
- Here’s how beer can prevent Dementia & Parkinson’s
- Yup, Lululemon’s makin’ beer to go with downward facing dog!
- You can go home again. Pabst to brew beer again in Milwaukee
Urban Exposure…Bringing the California wine country to the City… This event is dedicated to showcasing the wines of over 60 high-quality, limited-production, commercial winemakers who are making under 1500 cases per year from all over California. We are thrilled to be holding this year’s Festival in the historic, art deco Wiltern Theater in mid-city Los Angeles. These small-lot wines […]
- Hey, the Garagiste Wine Festival this Saturday at the Wiltern!
- Sublime, Magical Sauternes. Sadly Underappreciated. Fix that!
- We love this guy so he’s excused for launching another celebrity wine
- Yes, wine made intentionally to add ice. Thank you, Diane Keaton
- Up for a tour of Black & Latino-owned wineries in Napa & Sonoma?
Ok, so Jim Murray, of Whisky Bible fame, released his 13th annual guide in November and, believe me, we were all surprised by his pick for this year’s top dog: 90-proof Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye! While I’m a proud Canadian, Crown Royal isn’t the first rye that comes to mind when you’re looking for […]
Maker of Remy Martin cognac and Cointreau liqueur also hands investors 20% dividend increase. Remy Cointreau has posted higher-than-expected annual profit, despite a difficult year in China, saying it will accelerate a drive to sell higher-priced spirits to boost profit margins, sending its shares up to 8 per cent higher. The maker of Remy Martin […]
When the days grow shorter and the air gets crisp, it’s time to gather with friends for hot drinks and winter cocktails that’ll put a rosy glow on your chilly cheeks. In Winter Cocktails, María del Mar Sacasa and Tara Striano share more than 50 recipes for cold-weather cocktails and mixed beverages, including mulled ciders, hot toddies, wine drinks, […]
- Winter Cocktails: Recipes For Those Chilly Winter Days
- Whiskey Women: Story Of How Women Saved Bourbon, Scotch & Irish Whisky
- Your beer and wine home life just got easier
- ‘The Audacity of Hops’: The Craft Beer Revolution One Sip At A Time
- Cool book ‘The Drunken Botanist’ Takes A Garden Tour Of The Liquor Cabinet
THE SIXTH ANNUAL LOS ANGELES FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES LINEUP OF LIFESTYLE AND ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS COMPLEMENTING THE EPICUREAN EXPERIENCE ON AUGUST 25-28, 2016 The preeminent culinary event programming ranges from a performance by Grammy Award-winning hip hop trio De La Soul to a partnership with NFL Homegating for a gourmet slider bar to a […]