New York Knicks forward Amar’e Stoudemire is only 31, but he’s entering the 13th season of an NBA career that has seen plenty of miles on his surgically repaired knees. So it’s understandable that the veteran big man would spend plenty of time this preseason in the training tub, although maybe not one filled with red […]
- Answer to the eternal question: Stir a cocktail or shake it?
- Bartenders Face Off to Craft Best Greek Yogurt & Gin Cocktail (Yes, You Read that Right)
- Amar’e Stoudemire takes red wine bath to recover on off day
- Good question. Is booze making you fat? Not necessarily
- Melissa Etheridge launches cannabis-infused wine. Someone had to.
A threesome of pro golfers have teamed up to create some new options for the 19th hole. With the help of Florida-based brewer The Brew Hub, PGA tour members Graeme McDowell, Keegan Bradley and Freddie Jacobson are teeing up a line of new craft beers targeting golfers. The three beers — G-Mac’s Celtic Style Pale […]
Lot of 114 bottles of Burgundy fetches $1.6m, or more than $14,000 each. An auction in Hong Kong has broken the world record for the most expensive lot of wine ever sold, with 114 bottles of Burgundy going for HK$12,556,250 (£1m, or $1.6m), Sotheby’s has said. The auction house said a collection of Romanee-Conti, one […]
While Scottish distillers are investing heavily in increasing stocks of Scotch whisky, there’s continued soaring interest in historical and vintage expressions on the second-hand market. Some rare expressions of single malt Scotch can fetch as much as £381,620 at auction, the most expensive being a six-litre decanter of The Macallan M at Sothebys in Hong […]
- Better than the stockmarket: Top 10 Most Collectable Scotch Whiskies
- Love iced tea? Love vodka? Gotta have it: Graham’s Texas Tea Vodka
- The Power of Good Thoughts Conjures AVIV 613 Vodka!
- Here’s a 10-step Guide to the Basics of Single Malts
- You need this. Buy your very own whiskey barrel. Only $22K.
Will you be able to check your liquor consumption through an app on your smartwatch that talks to an chip embedded into a bottle of Scotch? Diageo wants to find out. The world’s No. 1 spirits maker is looking for new ways to use technology to boost its drinks business and says it is ready […]
When the days grow shorter and the air gets crisp, it’s time to gather with friends for hot drinks and winter cocktails that’ll put a rosy glow on your chilly cheeks. In Winter Cocktails, María del Mar Sacasa and Tara Striano share more than 50 recipes for cold-weather cocktails and mixed beverages, including mulled ciders, hot toddies, wine drinks, […]
- Winter Cocktails: Recipes For Those Chilly Winter Days
- Whiskey Women: Story Of How Women Saved Bourbon, Scotch & Irish Whisky
- Your beer and wine home life just got easier
- ‘The Audacity of Hops’: The Craft Beer Revolution One Sip At A Time
- Cool book ‘The Drunken Botanist’ Takes A Garden Tour Of The Liquor Cabinet
Come and share the excitement, enjoy unlimited tasting, the music, appetizer foods and a robust silent auction. Learn about the wines of Argentina from the visiting producers, owners, and winemakers themselves at “Tasting Argentina”. Visiting Wineries ACHAVAL FERRER ALAMOS WINERY ANTIGAL BODEGA ARGENTO BODEGA DEL FIN DEL MUNDO – PATAGONIA ARGENTINA BODEGA DOMINGO HERMANOS BODEGA […]