Hey, Homebrewers! It’s National Homebrew Day – May 7
on 03/05/11 at 2:03 pmBeer
AHA Big Brew is a celebration of National Homebrew Day (May 7th). Each year homebrewers around the world invite family and friends to their brewing site on the first Saturday in May to celebrate the holiday. Everyone is encouraged to help out with the brew, enjoy the fun and join in on a world-wide toast at noon Central time.
Learn more about AHA Big Brew.
How to Celebrate AHA Big Brew
- Find a Club in your town and join them for AHA Big Brew.
- Brew at your own AHA Big Brew site.
- Participate in the AHA Big Brew Video Contest.
- Find more fun ideas for before, during and after your big event.
If there isn’t an AHA Big Brew site in your area, consider signing up to host one. You and your friends will have a blast!
- Register an AHA Big Brew Site
- View Registered AHA Big Brew Sites
- See the AHA Big Brew Sites page for more info
- AHA Big Brew Recipes are provided each year. Check out the 2011 recipes!
- There are plenty of homebrew recipes from past AHA Big Brew events. See them all on the AHA Homebrewopedia.
Contact Kathryn Porter Drapeau, AHA Events & Membership Coordinator
888.822.6273 x 123 | 303.447.0816 x 123 | email@example.com