Los Angeles: SourFest 2011 At Library Alehouse
on 19/07/11 at 4:19 pmBeer, EVENTS
Santa Monica, Ca – Library Alehouse would like to welcome you to a celebration of all things sour! Beginning July 25, 2011, the Alehouse will dedicate 10 of its 29 taps to beers that bring the funk (and the sour of course).
We’ll be offering around 30 beers in both 12 and 6 ounce pours so you can try lots of sours, and do so responsibly.
Kick off Event with the Bruery July 25th 6 PM
We’re also happy to announce that we’ll be kicking off SourFest with a visit from The Bruery! On July 25th, we’ll be pouring the following beers, all of which are limited:
- The Wanderer (City Beer Collaboration)
- Marrón Acidifié (Cigar City Collaboration)
- Pharaoh (Faro with Date Sugar)
- Hottenroth Berliner Weisse
- Saison de Lente (released in January ’11)