Michelada. Quick. Easy. Delicious.
on 13/07/13 at 11:04 amBeer
- 1 fresh lime
- Small plate of coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Jugo Sazonador Maggi® or soy sauce, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) Mexican beer
- Salt to taste
Cut lime in half and rub half around rim of a 16-ounce beer mug to moisten; dip rim lightly in salt.
Fill mug half-full with ice.
Add three shakes of salt to the ice. Squeeze juice from remaining lime and add to mug along with Jugo Sazonador Maggi®, Worcestershire sauce and TABASCO® Sauce. Fill mug with beer and stir just enough to combine well.
Makes 1 serving.