10 Spring Cocktails. Yes, Spring’s right around the corner. Believe.
on 17/02/14 at 10:28 amBooze News
Baby, it’s cold outside. Instead of thinking about winter chill, let’s look ahead to warmer weather and delicious spring cocktails!
1. Stone Fruit and Ginger Sangria – Lots of yummy stone fruits are in season in spring, so use what’s fresh: apricots and cherries would work beautifully in this recipe.
2. Sweet Orange Rosemary Shrub – If you’ve never had a sweet, sour, delicious shrub before, I can’t recommend it enough! This Colonial-era cocktail is making a comeback!
3. Kale Mary – Choose seasonal veggies and greens for this supercharged bloody Mary recipe.
4. Grapefruit and Lavender Gin and Juice – Grapefruits are just starting to come into season, and they are super delicious paired with flowery lavender!
5. Sweet Green Tea Cocktail – A cool, sweet tea is perfect for patio sipping, with or without the booze.