“Wine enema” hospitalises student. Idiot.

on 28/09/12 at 9:58 am

Booze News

A student at the University of Tennessee was hospitalised last weekend due to alcohol poisoning possibly from a “wine enema”.

The student was rushed to hospital and was found to have a dangerously high alcohol level in his blood, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel.

He was also said to be showing signs of possible physical and/or sexual assault, injuries which are consistent with a wine enema being administered.

The extremely dangerous drinking method, also known as “butt chugging”, involves inserting a tube or hose into a person’s rectum and pouring alcohol through it.

FULL STORY